We recognize that with the constantly changing COVID-19 situation around the world, this is an unprecedented time for everyone – a time that, for many, is filled with uncertainty. Our hearts and thoughts go out to each and every one of you.
We’d like you to know you have our commitment to continue providing you with the services you depend on. In response to the current situation, we’ve implemented our business continuity plan which examines all area of business operations to ensure continued service to our customers. Rest assured we are prepared to serve you.
Green Clean Auto Wash is taking measures to help protect our customers and our staff from the spread of Corona Virus (COVID-19). Our team has been closely following CDC and Virginia Department of Health updates regarding important measures to take during this time. The safety of our team members and our customers is our top priority.
We’ve implemented the following procedures:
All locations have heightened disinfecting and cleaning procedures to help protect our community and staff. This includes but is not limited to:
- Disinfecting our vacuum claws/hoses
- Disinfection our kiosk screens
- Disinfecting our lobbies, offices and bathrooms
- Team members wearing gloves when necessary
- Maintaining social distancing while assisting customers. At our self-serve kiosks, if you do need assistance please let us know. An attendant will be happy to assist you while attempting to maintain adequate separation. The attendant can disinfect the kiosk screen before you insert case/credit card and select your wash
- Staff have been instructed to stay home if not feeling well
If you have any questions or concerns please call 757-460-8360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be safe & stay healthy,
Your Friends at Green Clean Auto Wash