As schools are closed and tourist hot spots are shut down, sporting events canceled, experts recommend staying home even for those who show no signs of the illness during this global pandemic.
Self Quarantine – Now what? Boredom and stir craziness setting in?
What’s there to do? We’ve compiled 20 suggestions to help make your time quarantined as interesting and perhaps productive as possible.
- Try moving in super slow motion It’s OK to laugh at regular speed
- How about speaking in pig Latin or some other coded language – unfay orfay ethay olewhay amilyfay
- Use your non dominant hand – for EVERYTHING – (this one might add some frustration so maybe time it)
- Go to a virtual site and try a new hair style or glasses
- Binge watching, oh ya baby, Breaking Bad. Don’t have a streaming service? Get a free trial and Binge away
- Browse the hardware stores while keeping your social distancing of course and get your Honey Do List – DONE
- Indoor Scavenger Hunt
- Perfect a favorite comfort food recipe mm mm good
- Everyone write a list of things you are grateful for and read it aloud
- Time to organize the photos! Pic your favorites from last year and photo book them or order some cool frames
- Board Games! Of course, Monopoly, Clue, Risk, Pictionary name your game
- Time to Pamper – a bubble bath maybe along with TLC for the feet
- Organize that Tupperware – that’s right, match all the lids
- Roll through some funny memes
- Want to get out? Visit one of Green Clean Auto Wash’s 8 great locations – We are COVID-19 compliant, it’s great exercise, super productive and you will feel so good with a squeaky clean set of wheels
Tell us what you are and your family are doing to survive the pandemic?